Thursday 30 June 2016

Boo-Yah!!

Yippie!!
I finished my medical terminology course and obtained my certificate!!  The opportunities are endless now!
I know, you gotta go through the struggles to reach your end goal. But, it's just, in the moment of the struggles, everything seems so dim and so far in reach.
I will never let anybody knock me down, or push me down. I'm strong and steady like a mountain and can not be moved.

*Breaking news in the hockey world!
You guys probably have already heard of the recent trades that has happened.
Shea Weber for PK Subban?!
Is Nashville Predators crazy?!?!?! Shea Weber is so valuable! Not saying PK Subban isn't, but I mean come on, it's SHEA freaking WEBER!!
Oilers traded off Taylor Hall to New Jersey Devils, meh, no surprise. He's alright player.
Steven Stamkos has resigned with Tampa Bay Lightnings for 8 more years.... I was kind of hoping Canucks would have tried to snatch him up.. Oh well.. He belongs on Tampa, that is his team.
*

That's kind of it for now, I'll keep you guys posted on more!.. There will be more to come!

Just Be You

No comments:

Post a Comment