Wednesday 15 June 2016

Try This Again?

Awhile back, I used to write daily blogs. That had to suddenly stop for certain reasons I can not explain publicly on this kind of forum. Then I tried out youtube and blogging about hockey, which is one of my biggest love and passion. But when I got into it, I realized that takes a lot of your time up. Constantly keeping up with the NHL world, creating the video, editing the video, or writing a blog post that people will want to read.
Between the two blogs I had, which had more traffic? Of course the first one because it was about my life, in some sense. Who wants to read a blog post about my opinion on hockey, when it'll probably be very similar to many other hockey related articles out there.

I honestly, wouldn't say my life is very exciting. (Haha) I always could make it more exciting, if I truly wanted to, but that's not necessarily on the top of my priority list in life.
I truly miss blogging and writing, and I'm going to make more of an effort to do this on a daily, and keep it up.

Of course, since my very LAST blog post from my previous blog site, a lot has happened. Where do I even begin?
I got a great full time job, and a fun part time job. (For many different reasons, I am not going to add details or names and etc) But currently I'm searching for a different part time job. Hopefully same or similar pay per hour but more stable hours. Unfortunately with the current part time job I have, I enjoy it and love working there, but the hours are very unstable, month to month. I'll truly miss all the amazing people I met while working there. Everybody there are all-stars! But there comes a time, when you need to let go to let in something better.

This previous year, near the beginning (Jan 11, 2016) one of my biggest dreams/wish came true! For those who know who I am, you might have already guessed what that is. But for the new readers; I'll give a hint: it's related to hockey. *drum roll*
I met my favourite NHL player! Roberto Luongo!! And of course, I got my jersey signed by him as well. Not just any jersey, my Florida Panthers, #1 Roberto Luongo jersey! ^_^
And I was lucky enough to get a picture with him as well. Best day of my life! It has always been a dream of mine, since 2010 when I first started to watch hockey, and officially became a Roberto Luongo fan, to meet him and get his autograph and get a picture with him. It's like meeting a hollywood celebrity (for me at least).
How I was able to make that happen, I can't put too much details into it, but lets just say I made some tight connections, and I got lucky that Nick Bjugstad said yes to getting Luongo to come out for me.

Besides that, little minor things have happened here and there. Nothing I am going to post about yet, because it's not set in stone. (It's a long story, when it is set in stone, I'll tell you guys all about it!)

I kind of want to touch upon why this time around, I named my blog site: Inspire, Encourage, Motivate. It's something that people have told me over the years, when I tell them my life story (up until now) or when I tell them about all that I have accomplished and achieved. They told me it is inspiring and motivating. And they encouraged me to spread that to young people or older people out there who may be feeling like they are in a stump or lost. Honestly, if I do inspire, encourage and motivate other people, that's freaking awesome!

Being through hell and back. Through all the hardships, struggles, and challenges I had to face and overcome, I realized, if I could do it, anybody else out there can do. I understand those moments in life when you had a plan set out for yourself and it's not going according to your plan. And you feel frustrated, stuck, lost, confused and mad at the world and yourself. My best advice is; let it all out, even if it means you cry your heart out, you scream in the woods, or you hit those punching bags. Then next advice; let go of your "plans". Whatever plan that may be. Your 5 year plan, 10 year plan, your marriage plan, your career plan, etc. Let it go. Throw it all out the window. You can't plan out "life". Life is full of unknowns, ups and downs, twists and turns and will always throw those nasty curve balls at you when you least expect it. Go with the flow. That doesn't mean, sit on your couch all day and do nothing. What I mean by go with the flow is, go with the momentum of life. Whatever opportunity appears or comes your way, take a hold of it and go for it. Who knows where that could lead you? But biggest advice: NEVER. NEVER (never say never. hahaha.. ) Give Up!!
There has been plenty of times when I wanted to call it quits, and give up. The "Fuck It" mentality. But those are the moments you need to try harder, push harder, and stand your ground.

Ultimately, my blog posts will be partially about my life, and also sharing some stories, and how I became who I am today. (I'm nobody famous, but it's something to write about. heehee)

I'll write again soon, until then.
Just Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment