Saturday 2 July 2016

Resilient and Determined

It's crazy how time flies by so quickly.
I look back at all that has happened in my life and all that I had to face and conquer.
I also start to think about all the people I have met and remembering those moments or memories made.
I don't have a single regret. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. I also follow the motto "live you're life with more oh wells then what ifs"
Never be afraid to go after what you want. Don't ever doubt yourself and your abilities.
I honestly don't have a single "what if" in my life. Because I was never once afraid to try, knock on opportunity, or just go after what I want with all my determination. Some I have succeeded in achieving/obtaining but I have also failed or been turned down. But the point is at least I tried. If I never tried I would have never gotten the answer.
I always keep a positive mindset. Even when something shitty happens I try to look at the positive side of things. If there isn't at that moment then I tell myself 'you'll see the positive out of this negative situation soon enough '. And surely I do.
I used to have so many doubts about myself and fears for the future. Of the unknown.
I learned to know my strengths and weaknesses. And to strengthen my weaknesses and make my strengths even stronger. I learned to accept that I'm not perfect and there is no point in trying to achieve the unachievable . We are all imperfect but perfect as an individual.
I never tried to be like anybody else. I have always wanted to do things my way. Even if it may seem like a difficult route or impossible route, I preferred to go to the beat of my own drums. I didn't want to do what everybody else was doing. Go down that same path. Even though it's a 80% guarantee to success.
I wanted to do it my way. My way may have had a lot of obstacles and hardships but I wouldn't change it. I wouldn't go back in time and do things differently. Because I got to where I wanted to be. And achieving goals I set for myself. And I learned so much and grew so much as a person from going through those obstacles and hardships.

Never be afraid to do it your way. Never doubt your abilities and how much you are capable of doing.
A wise and good friend has once told me "You're on the cool train to successfulville" years ago. It has never once left my thoughts. I used it everyday to motivate me to keep going and to never give up.
Just believe in yourself and the process. Somethings takes longer to be achieved then others. If one door closed, knock on another and another. Until one finally opens.
Stressed at times and emotionally draining but none of that will never stop me from trying again and again. Giving up isn't a vocabulary in my dictionary. Can't isn't a word that applies to me.
And no matter who tries to knock me down and bully me to quit or give up. I will never let anybody knock me down or bully me to get me to do what they want.
Be strong and resilient. Like a mountain, can not be moved.

I hope this post inspires anybody out there who are having any doubts, fears or just feeling of giving up. Hang in there and just try again!

Just Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment