Wednesday 29 June 2016

Struggles

Everybody has a story, and there's always a part of everybody's story that remains untold, even to family and close friends/lovers.

Even though, that untold part of the story is embarrassing or regretful or painful memory, it's what ultimately shaped that person into who they are today. The struggles they faced, the ones they conquered and failed at, the moments they broke apart, the times they gave up, the hard moments in life and how they overcame it or how they dealt it is a reflection of them as a person.

I think about all I have been through in my life until this very moment. The times I failed, the times I gave up or wished to give up, the moments I broke down, and all the times I got back up and kept moving forward. Some stories I have shared with people, but there's some stories that hasn't been told , mostly because I don't even know how to put it into words.

Misunderstood at times, liked by some, disliked by some but hate no one.

Where am I going with this blog post? I'm not too sure myself, honestly. It's just one of those days where I feel defeated and wishing it was a possibility to give up. But I can't. I came too far, overcame so much to just give up now. (Thank goodness for the upcoming long weekend, I've been waiting for it)

To all the people out there who are facing some life's lemons and struggling in any way,  hang in there, because at the end of every rainfall is a rainbow.

Just Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment