Thursday 7 July 2016

The Waiting Game

Does anybody else hate the "waiting game"?
I hate waiting around for the phone call. I feel so unproductive just sitting and waiting by the phone.
I don't want to have my hopes up and EXPECT a phone call. But then at the same time, I don't want to think negatively and have doubts.
I mean, I am confident I did well, and it went well. At least from my perspective....
The waiting game, starts to just add stress on top of stress. The unknown, the unanswered, and the anticipation for the result/outcome.

All my hard work, and all of my sacrifices... please tell me it's all going to be rewarded.

Anybody else feeling the gloominess of the weather lately?
It's supposed to be July, where has our summer weather disappeared to?
One day, it's sunny and super hot. The next day, it's cold, windy and raining hard.
In some ways that's just like life. You'll have the good days, that'll put a smile on your face and give you fond memories to look back on in the future. And you'll have bad days, the ones you don't want to ever relive, or remember and wish to erase it from your memories.

*****************************HOCKEY NEWS***********************************
Many of you may already know this. But the Florida Panthers, recently signed Reimer, goaltender from San Jose Sharks, before that played on Toronto Maple Leafs. And the reason why they signed a goalie, is because apparently, Roberto Luongo got injured during the end of the last season and has to get surgery. He'll be missing at least the first half of the next season. (Yes, it saddens me to know that, Roberto Luongo will be absent from Panthers games until at least Jan 2017/)
*******************************************************************************

Anybody else, going through some stress in their life? Either to do with love life, work life, or in general?
Hang in there soldiers, I'm in the same boat as you. And we'll surely get through this rocky storm as long as we don't give up and keep on moving forward.

Just Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment