Wednesday 13 July 2016

Goals Will Be Achieved!

Yippie!! Received some good news!
The waiting game is officially over! I got the job.
I was looking for something to replace my current part time job at Rogers Arena. Like I mentioned in a previous post, somewhere where I can get more hours. And I have found it.
It was also with a heavy heart I had to resign from Rogers Arena.
*But if there is anybody out there looking for a part time job to work around a busy schedule (if you're a student or work full time already) then Rogers Arena is perfect. Shifts are scattered throughout the month, so it's very flexible and workable.

There will be a lot of people I am going to miss. Of course J* is going to be one of the top 5 people I will miss dearly. It's sad to think I won't ever see him again, well at least not at the arena. I was looking forward to the start of next season, for the reason of seeing him again. But I am sure, we will run into each other elsewhere, outside of the arena.
But as of right now, I have to so what I have to do, to reach my goal by March 2017. It's very exciting to think that in just 7-8 months, I will be purchasing my first place. And become a first time home buyer!!!!!!

I look back on my life, and look at where I was once to where I am today. Life may threw a lot of obstacles along my way, but as I was getting older, I became stronger and more determined.
I used to be the type of person who gave up easily, if things were getting too hard or too difficult.
And the one BIG lesson I have learned is, never give up. Even if one door closes, or you get repetitive "No's", got to keep going, and keep trying. Life doesn't reward people who sit back and do nothing, life rewards people who try and work hard.

Failure is just a stepping stone to success. You have to know how to fail to be able to do better the next time around.
And you don't need to do what other people want you to do. You don't need to go down the same path as everybody else, because it's safe.
You can create your own path, and stray from the pack. But remember, if you're going to do that, just know it will be a tougher journey, with way more obstacles and struggles. And you have to believe in yourself and your abilities. Then, the reward will be that much greater.

And to all, who are going through their own life journey, never compare your life to another, it'll only make you unhappy. And never forget to be thankful for what you do have and not complain about what you don't have.

Just Be You!

No comments:

Post a Comment