Monday 11 September 2017

Guards Up - Stay On High Alert

One of the most valuable lessons that I learned at a young age from experience is to always keep your guards up and stay on high alert, with everybody that you meet.
You never know which friendly face is the one holding a knife behind their back ready to stab you in the back when you least expect it.

As a continuation of my previous posts, the vindictive person, has started showing me the "friendly face". But after what I heard and found out, I don't trust that face or them for even a second.
I believe, they're trying to find a way to throw me under the bus.

I have never once let my guards down. I have never once trusted a word they have said to me. I will not turn my back even for a second.

For every good person out there that's just trying to work hard, chase their dreams and live their life of happiness. Be careful with every single person you meet, everywhere and anywhere.

-JustBeYou

No comments:

Post a Comment